Dental Insurance Billing Feature Includes:
◦ All insurance payments and insurance contract adjustments are posted to patient ledgers daily – within 24 business hours
◦ Regular communication with office to ensure smooth end of day balancing
◦ Denied claims investigation
◦ Claim appeals same day
◦ Verify all claims are created and sent to clearing house
◦ Primary and Secondary claims and pre-authorizations sent daily
◦ All claims reviewed for accuracy before sending (remedy clerical errors)
◦ Electronic attachments & narratives sent with claims
◦ Daily summary includes how many overdue claims were appealed, how much money was collected, and what the current A/R status is
◦ Notes are provided along with the EOB’s from our billing specialists to explain the status or reason of denial for claims
◦ Scanned EOB’s are placed as an e-document in the patient’s notes section
less than $20,000.00 of insurance collections
The monthly fee for adding the Dental Insurance Billing feature to your practice is $700.00 as long as the total monthly insurance collections are less than $20,000.00.
Between $20,000.01 and $50,000.00 of Insurance Collections
The monthly fee for adding the Dental Insurance Billing feature to your practice is 3.5% of the total monthly insurance collections as they are between $20,000.01 and $50,000.00.
Large Group Practice
between $50,000.01 and $100,000.00 of insurance collections
The monthly fee for adding the Dental Insurance Billing feature to your practice is 3.25% of the total monthly insurance collections as they are between $50,000.01 and $100,000.00.
Total monthly insurance collection exceed $100,000.01
The monthly fee for adding the Dental Insurance Billing feature to your practice is 3% of the total monthly insurance collections if it exceeds $100,000.01. **
* Please contact us for a personalized quote if your practice is located in Florida, New York, North Carolina, or Tennessee.
** Please contact us for a personalized quote if your office's total monthly insurance collections exceed $300,000.00 or if you own a DSO.
FRONT OFFICE TRAINING
Our goal is to help your dental office by training and teaching your staff policies and procedures that are proven to make dental offices run better. This training can be done remotely, or in person*.
*Travel fees may apply.
Offices need an idea of what their new and returning patients insurance entails. A comprehensive breakdown of the patient or family’s insurance is gathered and placed in the patient’s electronic record.
Two business days before the patient is scheduled for their appointment, an account manager will verify the patient's benefits or obtain a breakdown of benefits and attach the information to their chart.
PATIENT LEDGER AUDITS
Adjustments, incorrect procedure charges, fee schedule changes, and insurance underpayment makes it difficult to know how much a patient actually owes to the doctor. We analyze the accounts for you and correct any errors.
Patient accounts are reviewed for origin of balance and we research transactions made. Corrected patient ledgers attribute to more accurate A/R reports.