Patient Accounting and Statements Feature Includes:
◦ Three customized letters are sent to the patient to prompt the patient to call your office and settle their accounts
◦ If the three statements are deemed unsuccessful, a series of three phone calls are made to the patient to alert them of their balance
◦ When an account is deemed noncollectable, the office is advised and then can make the decision to transfer the past-due account to a collections agency or write off the balance
◦ Correspondence with the office before attempting to collect any balance
◦ Regular reports include who we have contacted, how many letters were sent, how many phone calls were made, and current patient A/R balances
*This service cannot be purchased without first enrolling in the Insurance Billing Feature
less than $20,000.00 of Total Monthly collections
The monthly fee for adding the Patient Accounting feature to your practice is $350.00 as long as the total monthly collections are less than $20,000.00.
Between $20,000.01 and $50,000.00 of Total Monthly Collections
The monthly fee for adding the Patient Accounting Billing feature to your practice is $500.00 as the total monthly collections are between $20,000.01 and $50,000.00.
Large Group Practice
between $50,000.01 and $100,000.00 of Total Monthly collections
The monthly fee for adding the Patient Accounting feature to your practice is $750.00 as the total monthly collections are between $50,000.01 and $100,000.00.
Total monthly collections exceed $100,000.01
The monthly fee for adding the Patient Accounting feature to your practice is $1000.00 if the total monthly collections exceed $100,000.01.*
* Please contact us for a personalized quote if your office's total monthly collections exceed $300,000.00 or if you own a DSO.
FRONT OFFICE TRAINING
Our goal is to help your dental office by training and teaching your staff policies and procedures that are proven to make dental offices run better. This training can be done remotely, or in person*.
*Travel fees may apply.
INSURANCE BENEFIT VERIFICATIONS
Offices need an idea of what their new and returning patients insurance entails. A comprehensive breakdown of the patient or family’s insurance is gathered and placed in the patient’s electronic record.
Two business days before the patient is scheduled for their appointment, an account manager will verify the patient's benefits or obtain a breakdown of benefits and attach the information to their chart.
PATIENT LEDGER AUDITS
Adjustments, incorrect procedure charges, fee schedule changes, and insurance underpayment makes it difficult to know how much a patient actually owes to the doctor. We analyze the accounts for you and correct any errors.
Patient accounts are reviewed for origin of balance and we research transactions made. Corrected patient ledgers attribute to more accurate A/R reports.